Brett Martin Daylight Systems’ Mardome Glass Link modules are a system of premium quality factory assembled glass rooflight units that simply lap together to form continuous rooflights of unlimited length.
The double-glazed glass panel is encased in a powder coated aluminium, fully thermally broken frame, providing a sleek product from every angle. Classified non-fragile both to CWCT TN-92 (for class 2 roofs) and Class B to ACR[M]001, it provides a very secure rooflight choice. The glazing achieves a centre pane U-Value of 1.1 W/m2K with a Ud-Value ranging from 1.31 to 1.65 W/m2K, significantly better than the minimum levels currently set out in building regulations.
Features & Benefits
- Fast and simple installation thanks to large modules and no additional flashings - modules simply lap together and side fix.
- Guaranteed weather tightness with factory glazed modules requiring no on site glazing sealant.
- Suitable for pitches of 2-35 degree, providing a versatile solution for a variety of applications.
- Elegant aluminium framework powder coated to fashionable anthracite grey RAL 7016 outside and white RAL 9010 inside.
- Minimalist appearance including flush powered opening modules with hidden actuators and cables, meaning fixed and opening modules appear identical.
- Highly thermally efficient with thermally broken frame and double glazing offering centre pane U-value of 1.1 W/m²K.
- Safety of those below and above the rooflight assured with laminated inner pane and product having been tested to be non-fragile to CWCT TN-67 (for class 2 roofs) and Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001.
- Highly secure fixed Glass Link rooflights achieve Secured by Design accreditation.
- 10 year commercial product warranty.
- BRE Globally Verified EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) - specific configurations.
User must build their own upstand with pitch across span of *2-35° and pitch along length of 0-15°. Upstand to be a minimum of 150mm high from the finished roof surface, minimum 75mm wide with level top surface parallel to pitch, free from any protrusions, and to be fully weatherproofed.
Brett Martin rooflights and roof domes come with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
A lot of our products are next day delivery, especially the Aurora and Liteleader range which are stocked in our warehouse. Dakea and Velux are usually dispatched by the manufacturer using their choice of courier. Standard items are still delivered within 1-2 working days with some items taking up to 5. Uncommon sizes and blinds from Dakea or Velux take 8-20 working days.
Large quantity orders
Any order that consists of a large quantity of roof windows will be delivered on a pallet. If your order is placed before 11:30 am, we will dispatch that day for delivery the next working day. If purchased after 11.30 am , the delivery will take 2 working days from the point of order.
Bespoke and large products
Bespoke and large products such as flat roof skylights, roof lanterns and doors have lead times that can vary from 5-20 working days depending on the demand with the manufacturer. Please call us before ordering these products to get an accurate delivery time.
For mixed orders we aim to send them all out together, so if you order a Velux window and an Aurora window you will receive all of your order with the item with the longest lead time. In this example it would be 3 working days because of the window from Velux.
We aim to deliver our composite products in 1-5 working days. Due to the size and weight of composite products our delivery method can vary depending on the location of where it is being delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time and place to deliver your composite product order prior to delivery.
Where to find delivery information
Delivery times are indicated on each product and if you have any enquiries regarding delivery please don’t hesitate to contact our office on 01623 624500.
If you are not satisfied with any LB Supplies products you can return them within 14 days of purchase as long as they are unused and in their original condition and packaging. If you purchased from our website and would like to return your products, please download the LB Supplies returns form below and include it with the return. Once we′ve received your unused products, we′ll refund you the amount of the original purchase, excluding any delivery costs, using your initial method of payment. Some products may incur restocking charges. For all returns and any exchanges, you are required to cover the cost of the return delivery to our offices. For your own security, we recommend using a recorded delivery service when sending goods to us.