The Korniche bi-folding door are equip with a clean, consistent and slim design, our doors superbly reflect the care with which they were made. The finish is highly durable, with narrow profiles and glazing seals hidden within the frame, meaning more glass to help you enjoy more of the view.
The aluminium profiles that make up the Korniche bi-folding door use polyamide thermal breaks to stop thermal bridging. These are fitted after each half of the sections are powder coated, ensuring stark lines and a striking contrast between the two elements.
The shootbolt handle has an innovative and unique antibackdrive feature engineered into it. This means that even unlocked, a forced entry attempt can’t rotate the handle to open the door.The doors are also internally glazed using our unique patented clip glazing bead. This offers the kind of reliable, robust security that you should expect.
- Our traffic door and shootbolt handles are available in matching finishes of black, white, grey, polished chrome or brushed stainless steel
- 100mm, 150mm or 190mm cill options
- Standard or integrated cill thresholds
- Trickle vents can be installed directly into the head of your door, removing the need for a frame extender
- 20mm or 40mm frame extender profiles if required
- Available in black, white or dual colour, they deliver 2500mm2 of airflow per vent
- Available in any BS or RAL colours
- Doors up to 6.5m wide
- Height up to 2.5m
- Each sash up to 1.25m wide
- 1-7 sashes
- Multiple configurations
- Doors open in or out